American popular magazine Ward’s Auto has revealed its annual list of 10 best cars interiors. The specialists were evaluating 41 cars, presented this year, according such criteria as the ergonomics, the quality of trimming materials, safety, comfort, design, esthetics and ease of electronics handling. The top list is done in a random order, no one interior in the list is better than the other. So, best of the best are:
1. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray has luxurious and sporty interior with carbon fiber trim, and suede-like microfiber headliner, modern instrument cluster and center display.
2. Chrysler 200C. Modern design, new comfort standards, a lot of space for rear passengers.
3. GMC Sierra Denali. The best quality of trimming materials, excellent build quality and practicality. Heated and cooled front seats and heated steering wheel.
4. Hyundai Equus Ultimate. An impeccable quality of trim, all the latest advanced electronic systems, plenty of space for passengers.
5. Jeep Cherokee Limited. Interior provides an urban comfort; controls are large and everything is easy to use.
6. Kia Soul+. The car is equipped with an 8-inch navigation display, the rear-view cameras, a panoramic roof and an exciting audio system.
7. Mazda3. Luxury sportive, functional saloon, advanced electronics and innovative safety features.
8. Mercedes-Benz S550. Luxury, style and maximal technical equipment.
9. Rolls-Royce Wraith. Careful cabin detailing, exotic trimming materials.
10. Volkswagen GTI. Dark accessories, brushed metallic accents, modern touch screen emphasize the stylish design.