Before electric cars were seen as an alternative to standard fuel vehicles. It wasn’t practical enough because you needed to plug it in every time. Now, it’s not a problem. The driving ranges have impressively increased in last years. And the charging stations became more and more common alongside streets.
Today’s electric vehicles present an excellent choice for the environment-conscious car buyers. There is another problem. Which car to buy? Check out our list to choose the right model for your lifestyle.
10. Mitsubishi i-MiEV: 62 miles. This little car is a pioneer of EVs and has plenty of values.
9. SmartForTwo Coupe: 68 miles. The only electric car model with a convertible option.
8. Ford Focus Electric: 76 miles. Powered with the lithium-ion battery.
7. BMW i3: 81 miles. Very attractive sporty green car.
6. Chevrolet Spark EV: 82 miles. Affordable subcompact electric car.
5. Nissan Leaf: 84 miles. It provides quite comfortable ride.
4. Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive: 85 miles. It is very easy to maneuver.
3. Fiat 500e: 87 miles. Stylish efficient coupe.
2. Toyota RAV4 EV: 103 miles. Brilliant result!
1. Tesla Model S: 265 miles. The world’s first premium electric sedan.